Family dentistry is a type of dentistry that is practiced by dentists who are members of a family. This means that the dentists are related to one another and share a familial bond, which can make them more likely to work together to provide high-quality care for their patients.
While Highland family dentistry may not be the most common type of dentistry, it is one of the most trusted and respected. This is because family dentistry is based on trust—the dentist and staff know that the patients are comfortable with them and will not hesitate to share any private information. In addition, family dentistry is often more affordable than other types of dentistry.
Image Source: Google
Types of procedures
- A basic overview of dental procedures and what they entail.
- What are the pros and cons of each procedure?
- Which procedure is best for my family?
- Advice on how to prepare for a dental procedure.
- Preparation tips for children and adults.
- Dental anxiety tips.
Tips for a positive dental experience:
- Arrive early to your appointment. This will give you time to fill out any necessary paperwork, relax, and have a cup of coffee.
- Schedule regular check-ups with your dentist. This will help you detect problems early and save you time and money down the road.
- Ask questions before your appointment. This way, you can be sure that everything is being explained to you in detail.
- Avoid eating sugary foods before your appointment because they can make your teeth feel sticky. Instead, try drinking plenty of water or herbal tea.
- Make sure to brush and floss regularly! Not only will this help keep your teeth clean, but it also reduces the risk of decay and gum disease.