Those who start using dishwashers for the first time often get confused while loading dishes in their dishwashers. In all the excitement of buying a dishwasher, they forget to ask the proper way of loading dishes in it. If you have also bought a dishwasher after reading the best dishwasher reviews by consumer reports, then this post is meant for you too. Well, there is nothing complicated about loading a dishwasher, and you can know the right process in the steps below.
- Place lunch and dinner plates between the tines on the bottom rack and face the dirty sides towards the washer jets. Don’t stack dishes on top of each other.
- The large bowls will come between the tines or along the side, front, or back of the bottom rack. Angle them downward and toward the center of the dishwasher.
- Place larger cookware such as pans, pots, and baking dishes along the sides or back of the lower rack.
- Platters or flat pans should also be placed on the back of the lower rack, but away from the dishwasher door.
- There is a silverware basket in dishwashers, so you can load silverware into it.
That was all about the correct way to load a dishwasher, so make sure you follow the steps before loading yours.